“Vision is a clear mental picture of what could be, fueled by the conviction that it should be.” – Andy Stanley
PHASE 1 – EVANGELISM
Note: Each evangelism effort begins with a called out disciple (D1)
- D1 training (basic DNA transfer, evangelism, discipleship – emphasis on EVANGELISM)
- D1 prayerfully researches and chooses 3 new, unreached villages (V1.1, V1.2, V1.3)
- D1 begins monthly relational evangelism outreaches (Abundant Gospel Sowing – using story crafting, C2C, T4T, etc.)
- D1 prayerfully chooses individuals from each village who could be discipled as future disciples (D2.1, D2.2, D2.3)
- Basic Tools: How do train others to choose a location to begin working? What do our disciples need to know about prayer? What do our disciples need to know about the Bible? What do our disciples need to know about the gospel?
- Evangelism Tools: What evangelism tools are available in Masikoro Malagasy? (The story crafting project, C2C, and T4T in Masikoro)
- Discipleship Tools: What tools are needed to teach the core doctrines of the faith? What does each disciple need to know about the church? What does each disciple need to know about the vision?
PHASE 2 – DISCIPLESHIP
Note: Each disciple must become a discipler in phase 2
- D1 training (emphasis on DISCIPLESHIP)
- D1 disciples D2’s (basic, evangelism, discipleship)
- D1 pours into each newly chosen D2 to prayerfully choose 3 new, unreached villages (V2.1, V2.2, V2.3, V2.4, V2.5, V2.6, V2.7, V2.8, V2.9)
- D1 partners with each new disciple to begin relational evangelism in each new village (V2.1-V2.9)
- D1 prayerfully pray with each disciple to choose potential new disciples (D3.1-D3.9) from each village (V2.1-V2.9)
- Discipleship Tools: How do we train our disciples to train other disciples? What resources are transferable? What resources are not transferable?
PHASE 3 – LEADERSHIP
- D1 training (emphasis on LEADERSHIP)
- D1 leads the large group of believers to envision sending out disciples to new, unreached areas…including new areas outside of Madagascar.
- Leadership Tools: What leadership resources are needed at this phase?
- Vision Tools: What areas of the vision are unclear for the leader?
PHASE 4 – MISSIONS
- M1 training
- Missions Tools: What missions resources are needed at this phase?
- What will it take to send a missionary from Mada to another area in Mada, or to another country?